More than a job… a purpose
We ensure our terminally ill patients spend their time with us in fulfillment and peace, surrounded by their loved ones. We provide extraordinary care in every sense and respond to each individual’s needs and priorities. Our approach is holistic, and our environment warm and welcoming.
Every employee and volunteer contributes directly to each unique experience we provide to those entrusted to our care. We are proud to change lives every day. It’s more than a job: it’s a purpose and a passion.
Professional and personal fulfillment
- Care and services delivered across a multidisciplinary team
- Teamwork, support, and interprofessional collaboration
- A culture of caring
- A serene atmosphere and inviting environment
- Onsite beauty and inspiration through art, music, gardens, seasonal and special occasion displays, and celebrations
- A focus on excellence and strong core values
- Competitive compensation and working conditions
- Continuous improvement approach, with opportunities to learn and grow
- Regular communications and team engagement activities
- A chance to make a difference and work with a sense of meaning, purpose, and pride
- An opportunity to contribute to the impact, sustainability, and reputation of the Residence
What it takes
- Interpersonal communication
- Accountability, agility and autonomy
- Interdisciplinary working
- Collaborative mindset
- Problem solving, personal insight and imagination
- Awareness, empathy and presence
Below are the positions currently available.