More than a job… a purpose
Every employee and volunteer contributes directly to each unique experience we provide to those entrusted to us. We are proud to change lives every day. It’s more than a job: it’s a purpose and a passion.
Professional and personal fulfillment
- Care and services delivered across a multidisciplinary team
- Teamwork, support and interprofessional collaboration
- A culture of caring
- A serene atmosphere and inviting environment
- Onsite beauty and inspiration through art, music, gardens, seasonal and special occasion displays and celebrations
- A focus on excellence and strong core values to live by
- Competitive compensation and working conditions
- Continuous improvement approach, with opportunities to learn and grow
- Regular communications and team engagement activities
- A chance to make a difference and work with a sense of meaning, purpose and pride
- An opportunity to contribute to the impact, sustainability and reputation of the Residence
What it takes
- Interpersonal communication
- Accountability, agility and autonomy
- Interdisciplinary working
- Collaborative mindset
- Problem solving, personal insight and imagination
- Awareness, empathy and presence
Below are the positions currently available.
Job postings with Canada Summer Jobs Program (for youth aged 15-30)
A Canadian Compassionate Company
We are proud to be a Canadian Compassionate Company (CCC) since 2018.
The Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association (CHPCA) — the national voice for hospice palliative care in Canada — awards the designation of CCC to companies that do an exemplary job of providing support to their caregivers in the context of end of life care. To learn more, visit the CHPCA website.